The HOCT from Huvitz features:
There are three different models available for the HOCT-1. The base model (HOCT-1) is OCT only, the HOCT-1F adds fundus imaging capabilities and the HOCT-1FA adds fundus imaging and OCT-A capabilities for angiography.
- High-speed and high quality scanning (68,000 A-scans per second)
- 3D rendering of retina and macula thickness / separation
- Combines OCT, fundus camera, angiography (HOCT-1F/FA) and PC all in to one device
- Web browser allows you to analyse data independently from the machine with no need to install specialist software
- Detailed reports showing pathological structure and important data in an easy-to-read format that can be viewed on screen or printed
- Anterior Segment Module (available separately) allows measurement of corneal thickness, angle and 3D imaging. You can acquire anterior and posterior all in the same device.
Click the 'Enquire Now' button above to discuss the 3 models of HOCT and their features.