Kaleidos is a mobile binocular refractometer and vision analyzer that measures both eyes at the same time, in real life vision conditions. It incorporates the best and most complete technologies, in order to fully detect refractive errors, eye abnormalities and vision defects by measuring objective refraction in the range of -15D to +15D, and phorias/tropias in prismatic diopters, just by looking for a few seconds into this responsive instrument.
Kaleidos gives its truly top performance in screening programs of large populations: portable, robust, compatible in any light condition environment and battery-operated, the screening will be performed in a few seconds, in a natural, fun and independent way.
- Automatic & easy to use device
- Extremely fast, accurate and consistent measurements
- Entirely independent of environmental light conditions
- Allows to delegate measurement taking to your collaborators / colleagues
- Complete, clear and shareable exam report