The latest OCT from Huvitz features:
- High-speed and high quality scanning (68,000 A-Scans per second)
- 3D rendering of retina and Macula thickness / separation
- Combines OCT, fundus camera (HOCT-1F/FA) and PC all in to one device
- Web Browser allows you to analyse data independently from the machine with no need to install specialist software
- Detailed reports showing pathological structure and important data in an easy-to-read format that can be viewed on screen or printed
- Anterior Segment Module (available separately) allows measurement of corneal thickness, angle and 3D imaging. You can acquire anterior and posterior all in the same device.
Starts from as little as £19,995
There are three different models available for the HOCT-1. The base model (HOCT-1) is OCT only, the HOCT-1F adds fundus imaging capabilities and the HOCT-1FA adds fundus imaging and OCT-A capabilities.