Price: £1695 plus VAT & carriage
This easy to use iCare tonometer revolutionises IOP home monitoring – making it fast, effortless and effective. iCare HOME2 is designed for home use for glaucoma patients who need regular IOP monitoring by their ophthalmologist’s recommendation. The device is based on the rebound measuring principle and therefore no anaesthetic or air puff is required. The app and cloud technology makes the iCare HOME2 a complete digital revolution in eye health.
iCare HOME2 Features:
- Fully integrated app for IOS and android that utilises the cloud for data security and storage.
- Intelligent positioning system for correct alignment of the tonometer using Smart Light Guide.
- Now can be used when lying down and has a scope of 200 degrees of use.
- Display screen to to show readings and errors to user
- A magnet has been placed inside the probe applicator, meaning probes can’t move or fall out.
- Data can be kept securely in hospital servers, personal cloud storage or practice cloud.
Click Enquire Now for more information, a brochure or a quote.
* The app is free to download and use however to track IOP over time extra software is required as a subscription