Using the Goldmann methodology for tonometry, the HT-5000 is Huvitz’s applanation tonometer. It is mountable onto a variety of slit lamps and allows the user to determine approximate intraocular pressure.
- World standard Goldmann applanation tonometer
- Digital display making it easy to read in dark environments
- Wide grip dial for effortless adjustment of measuring prism
- Optimised algorithm ensures the fast processing of IOP calculation
- Instantaneous wake-up time from sleep mode
- Powered by AAA batteries
- Angled display matched to the angle of the user for comfortable observation