The OCULUS Pentacam® AXL Wave is the first device to combine Scheimpflug tomography with Axial Length, Ocular Wavefront, Refraction and Retroillumination.
Pentacam® technology is the established gold standard, proven over many years. It measures, displays and analyses the Anterior Eye Segment, and is non-contact and tear-film-independent.
*Optional Software Package for Optometric Screening
- Belin/Ambrósio Display: Early detection of corneal irregularities and risk management for refractive surgery.
- Corneal Optical Densitometry: Objective analysis of corneal optical densitometry in different layers and zones.
- Show 2 Exams Topometric: For better comparison of two examinations results.
- 4 Maps Selectable: Customise your quad map, choose any of the available datasets to present on this screen.
*Optional Software Package Contact Lens
- Compare 4 Exams: objective and intuitive follow-up and documentation.
- Zernike Analysis: Zernike Analysis and determination of lower and higher order aberrations including normative data.
- Contact Lens Fitting: Integrated and expendable contact lens database and realistic fluorescein image simulation.
- CSP Report including CSP PRO: 250 Scheimpflug images covering a diameter of up to 18 mm are taken in the Sagittal height measuring process. All images of a Cornea Scleral Profile (CSP) scan are taken from the same visual axis without the need for eye movement.
Download the OCULUS – Pentacam® AXL Wave Brochure here.