The Pentacam® HR supplies you with precise diagnostic data on the entire Anterior Eye Segment. The degree of corneal or crystalline lens density is made visible by the light scattering properties of the crystalline lens and is automatically quantified by the software.
Measurement of the anterior and posterior corneal surfaces supplies the total refractive power as well as the thickness of the cornea over its entire area. The data on the posterior surface provide optimal assistance in the early detection of corneal changes.
The rotating scan supplies a large number of data points in the centre of the cornea. A supplementary pupil camera captures eye movements during the examination for subsequent automatic correction of measured data.
Equipped with intuitive and user-friendly software features to ensure patient safety.
*OPTIONAL Software Package Optometric Screening:
- Belin/Ambriósio Display: early detection of corneal irregularities and risk management for refractive surgery.
- Corneal Optical Densitometry: objective analysis of corneal optical densitometry in different layers and zones.
- Show 2 Exams Topometric: for better comparison of two examinations results.
- 4 Maps Selectable: customise your quad map, choose any of the available datasets to present on this screen.
*OPTIONAL More software options:
- CSP Report: Scleral Lens Fitting Guide
- 250 Scheimpflug images covering a diameter of up to 18 mm are taken in the measuring process. All images of a Cornea Scleral Profile (CSP) scan are taken from the same visual axis without the need for eye movement.
Download the OCULUS – Pentacam® Brochure here.
Download the OCULUS – Pentacam® Configuration Brochure here.