EIDON AF features include:
- TrueColor, blue autofluorescence, infrared, and RGB channels imaging modalities
- Images can be captured in a pupil as small as 2.5mm (non-mydriatic)
- Panoramic view of the retina in all imaging modalities (up to 110°)
- Crisp, sharp, and highly detailed imaging in one device
- Short exam time for enhanced patient comfort
- Quick and easy-to-use – fully automated
A Ultra-Widefield Module Lens is also available as an accessory, using TrueColor confocal technology to give unsurpassed image quality and a superior increased field of view of the retina. A single image with the lens can get 120° and takes less than a minute, and a mosaique style image can be quickly taken to show 200° in a panoramic view. (Optional extra)
Seeing the whole picture
iCare EIDON’s range of imaging modalities aids in accurate diagnosis:
- White LED illumination provides TrueColor images
- Red-free filtering enhances the visualisation of retinal vasculature
- Blue images provide an improved view of the RNFL (Retinal Nerve Fibre Layer)
- Red channel enables penetration to deeper layers towards the choroid
- Infrared light provides detailed information corresponding to the choroid
- Autofluorescence allows a look at the RPE (Retinal Pigment Epithelium) layer integrity
Not only does the EIDON AF have a fantastic range of imaging modalities at its disposal, it also offers high-quality, crisp widefield imaging. It can achieve up to 110° thanks to the unique mosaic functionality. This widefield image function is available for all of its imaging modalities. Widefield imaging is crucial in diagnosing pathologies that may initially present in the periphery.
Unsurpassed quality in retinal imaging
The confocal nature of this device enables highly detailed and sharp contrast autofluorescence images. This is achieved in one shot and does not use image averaging. In addition, it is able to scan through cataract and other media opacities.
Multiple users sharing, viewing and analysing
The EIDON AF Remote Viewer (RV) makes remote data review easy, allowing any computer or laptop on the same network (LAN) to review remotely EIDON AF images. Data access and analysis is possible on multiple review stations.
The EIDON AF is also available without auto fluorescence (EIDON) and with fluorescein angiography (EIDON FA). Contact us for more information regarding any model.
The DRSplus, COMPASS, EIDON, EIDON AF, EIDON FA, DRS and MAIA are manufactured by Centervue under the iCare brand.